My faith

I'm a Mormon.

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Yummies Lasagna!

I LOVE this recipe. It is worth the time it takes to make! It is Stuart's counsin Camille's recipe, and so great!

Lasagna

1 lb ground beef
1 clove garlic
1.5 tsp salt
1 TBSP italian seasoning
1 lb can tomatoes
2 cans tomato paste (I always use sauce and it still tastes good)
1 TBSP brown sugar (I added that, so yummy!)
8-10 strips dry noodles
2 eggs
2 c. cottage cheese
1/2 c parm cheese
2 TBSP Parsley
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
grated Mozz cheese

Brown meat and drain fat. Add next 6 ingredient and simmer 20 minutes. Cook, drain, and rinse noodles.

Beat eggs, cottage cheese, parm, parsley, salt, and pepper in a separate bowl.

Spread a little meat sauce on bottom of 9x13 pan. layer noodles, 1/2 cottage cheese, 1/2 mozz, 1/2 meat sauce. Repeat. Bake at 350 for 30 min or until bubbly.

No comments: