My faith

I'm a Mormon.

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

GratiTUDES-Day

I know I know, it's a cheesy title. But THIS article from the March Ensign had me wanting to do something to improve my attitude for gratitude. So, I invite you to join me in Gratitude today. You can leave the link to you blog post, I'd love to see what you are grateful for in your life. (Feel free to copy my outline, or come up with your own!)

1. Today I am thankful that I have two arms to carry my little ones.
2. This week I noticed the Lord's hand in my life when despite my fatigue, I was able to joyfully care for my children without being grumpy with them!
3. Three specific blessings I am grateful for are The Atonement of Jesus Christ, my children, and the Temple.

Leave your blog address as a comment and I'll be sure to check you out! :)

No comments: