My faith

I'm a Mormon.

Friday, December 17, 2010

Struttin' my stuff

I made this. Yeah. I'm that amazing.





*I realized that I probably seem really cocky with my crafting. You have to understand, I've always been the kind of person who thought I couldn't sew. And here I am, making towels and skirts! I hope my little niece will like this skirt! I think I'll make one for my almot 10-year-old sister. (That's right, she was born when I was in high school!)

I wanted to do a tutorial, but I was too lazy to take pictures. Just sew some strips together, hem, and add an elastic waistband! Voila!

Maybe, if I sew another one, I will give step-by-step instructions. And the little flower is SEW easy to make. Ha ha! I'm so punny!

3 comments:

Alyssa said...

I am very impressed! And I think being proud when making something from scratch is not being cocky. I two never thought I would be the sewing kind, and am loving sewing. I am sure that those who recieve these gifts will be very impressed and happy!

Alyssa said...

wow, two, too, opps...shouldn't type while holding children ;)

Brandon and Julie said...

it is so cute, love it, good work on your crafting, I think you do wonderful!