My faith

I'm a Mormon.

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Goals

I've been wanting to post about my goals for a while. I have put a lot of thought in to how I want to change and become better this year, and have come up with some simple things I can do.


1. Get ready for my day. This means being up, showered, prettied, and studied before my little ones. People who go to work every day wouldn't show up in pajamas, I shouldn't either. (Granted, my job doesn't end at 5, but it's still my goal!)


2. Read 2 books every month. I actually have to read ONLY 2 books! I LOVE to read, to the point I will sometimes ignore my children when I have a really good book!


3. Exercise 3 times a week. I don't know when I will do this as it is cold outside and my husband is gone until 10 every night...any recommendations on workout videos? I'm thinking about Dance the inches off...


I also have some goals for my toddler:

1. Recognize all of her ABC's and 123's.

2. Memorize the 1st four Articles of Faith this year.

3. Work on Social Skills such as taking turns, sharing, and basic conflict resolution. :)







And just for kicks, Goals for my 4 month old:
1. Sleeping through the night

2. Walking

3. Saying "Mama." :)

No comments: