My faith

I'm a Mormon.

Sunday, January 31, 2010

My Monday to-do list

Every Sunday night I think of all the things I'd like to get done the following week. I always do great on Monday, Tuesday is ok, and the rest of the week kind of goes to pot...

So I'm trying to make myself a little more accountable. Even if I don't get everything done, here are the things to do this week!


Monday

~ Start the cute Valentine's Day Countdown I found HERE. (I love Crystal's Craft Spot, she has my same first name and two little girls!)
~Sign up for classes to get the rest of my points to renew my teaching license.
~Plan Family night with my 2 year old.
~ Wash the white clothing

Tuesday
~Clean the bathroom
~Valentine Activity

Wednesday
~Library story time (check out books on Love)
~Organize the Girl's clothes. (Put away baby's clothes that are too small, get out new clothes)

Thursday
~SISTER'S DAY at my Mom's house: I'm SO excited!

Friday
~Wash light & dark clothes.

Saturday
~Meal plan & grocery shopping.

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

hey you should come over and we can work on the book pages, the kids can play AND you can wash your clothes for FREE! kill three birds with one stone :-)