I know I have lots of friends who have had great success in nourishing their babies with formula. I am compiling a little mini-book for my sis, who is expecting a little baby around April. So for all you moms who have things to share, please help me out!! :)
1. What bottles worked best? Is it worth it to go for the expensive kind, or will the cheapest do alright?
2. What bottle nipples are best. Should you change to faster flowing nipples as your baby gets older?
3. What did you do if your baby seemed colicky or had tummy troubles?
4. Which formula did you use? Was there any special reason why you used this formula?
5. Any magic recipes for spit-up stains?
6. How much and how often did your baby eat as a new-born? 3 months? 6? 9?
7. Any other advice you would give a mom-to-be about feeding? Scheduling? Positioning? Amount of formula? Sleeping?
I know that what works for 1 person doesn't work for everyone, but my hope is that we'll get some advice that she can try and figure out what works. That's what being a mom is all about anyway... ;)