My faith

I'm a Mormon.

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Things to read Thursday #4

Im typing this from my iPod, so I won't be including links.

I've been thinking about some books that have changed my life and motivated me. So, starting with the most influential, I provide you with a list of 5 non-fiction books that every person should read.

1. The Book of Mormon

2. Dave Ramsey's Total Money Makeover (wish I'd read it 5 years earlier!)

3. Hence Goer's The Thinking Woman's Guide to a better birth. Even if you aren't a woman, or arent pregnant, this book has startling implications for health care in America! What's that? Doctors actually perform procedures for mOney or convenience and not because it is best for the patient?! No!

4. Taking charge of your fertility. How many people actually understand the dynamics of a Woman's cycle. Men should read this too!

5. The China Study by Colin Campbell. Re-think everything you think you know about nutrition!

No comments: