My faith

I'm a Mormon.

Sunday, September 7, 2008

How cool is Google?

I've posted the calendar to my monthly meal planning at the bottom of this blog. All you have to do is click on the meal, and it will take you to the recipe. I'm still working on getting a full month's worth of meals that I enjoy, are easy, and are cheap, but check back. I will post a shopping list when I am done, so you can go through and see what you have, and what you need in order to do the recipe. I will do the shopping list in 2-week increments, because I have to shop that often to get fresh produce anyway. If you'd like me to share the google calendar with you, leave your email as a comment. That way you can access the calendar. :) Happy cooking!

2 comments:

Shalyse said...

I am interested in the calendar
shalyse.clayton@gmail.com
Thanks

Shalyse

Ferris Family said...

I am interested in the calendar.
happyferris@gmail.com thanks.

April